We are very pleased about a further recognition of our…
The focus of his work lies in the area of litigation concerning complex technical matters. With his experience in enforcing and defending patents, Dr. Ho assists research and licensing companies with drafting, prosecuting, and assessing patent applications. Further, he prepares freedom-to-operate opinions and caveats for manufacturing companies that either already operate or intend to operate in contested technology markets.
Df-mp successfully defends further nullity actions in patent dispute for…
- German Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- German Trademark Attorney
references and activities.
- Scholar of the Bavarian Elite Network
- Fulbright Scholar
- IPCom GmbH & Co. KG vs. Nokia, HTC, Apple, Telekom, Vodafone: represented IPCom in the enforcement of its patent portfolio as well as in its defense of the patents against nullity actions and oppositions (Press)
- Unwired Planet vs. Huawei, LG Electronics, Samsung, HTC, Google: represented Unwired Planet in its enforcement of six telecom patents as well as in its defense of the patents against nullity actions (Press)
- FIPA AG vs. Samsung, LG Electronics, Sony, HTC: represented FIPA in its enforcement of two telecom patents as well as in its defense of the patents against nullity actions (Press)
- Conversant Wireless vs. LG, Huawei, and ZTE: represented Conversant Wireless in its enforcement of three telecom patents as well as in its defense of the patents against nullity actions (Press)
- Smartphone Technologies vs. Huawei, ZTE.: represented Munitech (a subsidiary of Marathon Patent Group) in its enforcement of four telecom patents before the District Court of Düsseldorf (Press)
- Severin, P. M. D., D. Ho, and H. E. Gaub. 2011. “A high throughput moleculare force assay for protein-DNA interactions.” Lab on a Chip.11:856-862.
- Ho, D., J. L. Zimmermann, F. A. Dehmelt, U. Steinbach, M. Erdmann, P. Severin, K. Falter, H. E. Gaub. 2009. “Force-driven separation of short double stranded DNA.” Biophysical Journal. 97:3158-3167.
- Ho, D., K. Falter, P. Severin, H. E. Gaub. 2009. “DNA as a Force Sensor in an Aptamer-Based Biochip for Adenosine.” Analytical chemistry. 81:3159-3164.
- Ho, D., C. Dose, C. H. Albrecht, P. Severin, K. Falter, P. B. Dervan, and H. E. Gaub. 2009. “Quantitative Detection of Small Molecule/DNA Complexes Employing a Force-Based and Label-Free DNA-Microarray.” Biophysical Journal. 96:4661-4671.
- Muñoz Javier, A., P. Del Pino, M. F. Bedard, D. Ho, A. G. Skirtach, G. B. Sukhorukov, C. Plank, and W. J. Parak. 2008. “Photoactivated release of cargo from the cavity of polyelectrolyte capsules to the cytosol of cells.” Langmuir. 24:12517-12520.
- Valero, V., T. Nevian, D. Ho, and M. Lindau. 2008. “Tethering Forces of Secretory Granules Measured with Optical Tweezers.”Biophysical Journal. 95:4972-4978.
- Dose, C.*, D. Ho, H. E. Gaub, P. B. Dervan, and C. H. Albrecht. 2007. “Recognition of “Mirror-Image” DNA by Small Molecules.”Angewandte Chemie, International Edition. 46:8384-8387. Bemerkung: (*) geteilte Erstautorschaft.