Our founding partner Sandra Pohlman is honored with one of the most prestigious…
Ms. Pohlman advises domestic and foreign clients in all aspects of intellectual property in her field, with her particular focus in the areas of molecular biology, immunology, pharmaceutical agents and formulations, DNA/RNA based diagnostics, CRISPR, second medical uses and dosing regimens. A main part of her practice is oppositions and prosecution before the European Patent Office, where she has consistently obtained favorable results for her clients.
She has served as lead counsel in notable opposition cases relating to patents for blockbuster drugs and groundbreaking technologies including, more recently, Tecfidera®, Tysabri®, and attacking and defending CRISPR patents, as well as numerous antibody-related oppositions (adalimumab, herceptin, bevacizumab, pertuzumab). Ms. Pohlman handles prosecution in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields for more than two decades and can deliver complex portfolio strategies that add value.
We are delighted to be listed again in this year’s…
Partner Sandra Pohlman is honored as one of the best…
Founding partner Sandra Pohlman is once again listed among the…
Founding partner Sandra Pohlman is recommended in the Best-Lawyers-Ranking 2019…
- Attorney at Law (Germany and USA)
- Solicitor (England & Wales)
- U.S. Patent Attorney
- Registered before EPO as a legal practitioner
- Admitted to the bar of Washington, DC, U.S.A
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- European Patent Litigator
references and activities.
- In IAM 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners 2013-2020, Ms. Pohlman was recommended for her expertise in patent prosecution and invalidity actions.
- The renowned IP magazine Managing Intellectual Property lists Sandra Pohlman, as IP Star for Germany in their MIP Handbook 2014-2020.
- Sandra Pohlman was listed as one of the Top 250 Women in IP (worldwide) by Managing IP in 2016-2020.
- Sandra Pohlman is a recommended individual in Juve Patent 2020 for expertise in pharma and biotechnology.
- Ranked as one of the best lawyers in Germany in the field of intellectual property law in 2019 by the Handelsblatt.
- Regular lecturer on aspects of European and U.S. patent practice.