df-mp is proud to receive another five IP stars this…
Ms. Pohlman advises domestic and foreign clients in all aspects of intellectual property in her field, with her particular focus in the areas of molecular biology, immunology, pharmaceutical agents and formulations, diagnostic assays and medical applications. A main part of her practice is oppositions and prosecution before the European Patent Office, where she has consistently obtained favourable results for her clients. During her career, she has been involved in numerous patent litigation disputes in European and U.S. courts. Another important aspect of her practice is due diligence and freedom-to-operate opinions, including advice relating to patent infringement and validity under European law.
Founding partner Sandra Pohlman is recommended in the Best-Lawyers-Ranking 2019…
- Attorney at Law (Germany and USA)
- Solicitor (England & Wales)
- U.S. Patent Attorney
- Registered before EPO as a legal practitioner
- Admitted to the bar of Washington, DC, U.S.A
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
references and activities.
- Regular lecturer on aspects of European and U.S. patent practice
- In IAM 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners 2013 and 2014, Ms. Pohlman was recommended for her expertise in patent prosecution and invalidity actions
- Portrait article about Sandra Pohlman’s professional career in the magazine “The Pennsylvania Lawyer”
- In 2012, Sandra Pohlman was recommended by Global Law Experts for patent law in Germany, life science and pharmaceutical patents
- The renowned IP magazine Managing Intellectual Propertylists Sandra Pohlman, as IP Star for Germany in their MIP Handbook 2014-2018.
- Sandra Pohlman was listed as one of the Top 250 Women in IP (worldwide) by Managing IP in 2016-2018.